HOW TO FORMULATE SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS: CLICK HERE
UNDERSTANDING THE INGREDIENTS IN A SHAMPOO:
- Can you recognize a good Shampoo?
- Can you recognize a good Shampoo? pt.2
- Can you recognize a good Shampoo? pt.3
- Can you recognize a good Shampoo? pt.4
HAIR CARE FORMULAS:
- No-SLES Shampoo – A glucosides based formulation for a milder shampoo
- No-Dandruff Shampoo – Shampoo formulated against dry dandruff, with salicylic acid and piroctone olamine
- Ghassoul Shampoo – recipe of a very good muddy and purifying shampoo
- Amla Power Shampoo
- Karma Shampoo – extra delicate and detangling shampoo recipe
- Solid Shampoo Recipe
- Hair Conditioner – recipe for a thick conditioner emulsified with Esterquat
- Banana Smoothie Hair Conditioner – smooth hair conditioner emulsified with Cetrimonium Chloride
- Two-Phases Leave-In Hair Conditioner – recipe for a liquid and two phased hair conditioner in a spray bottle.